Header AD

Royal Ice Queen

Wow ladies! I have 26 entries in my "Good Enough to Eat" contest! I've been very impressed with what some of you have come up with. You have 4 more days to get in on the action and submit a design!

I had OPI Dating a Royal already on my nails. So I added Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Ice Queen on top in the hopes that it would be similar to the background combo I used for Mighty Mouse & Deputy Dog. It's quite nice. :)
 Can you see the tiny holographic pieces? I didn't even notice it in real  life. Macro pointed it out though.
 This was three coats of Ice Queen. Two coats was fine, but I was trying to catch some of the larger blue and pink glitter bits with the third coat.... They are pretty sparse so the third coat ended up just adding more of the little silver & holographic glitter.
 There is a lot gone from the bottle because I bought it with the intention of frankening it into some sort of Glitter in the Air combo, but it didn't work out like I wanted. If anyone has a franken idea for it, I'm interested. :)
 The colors of the pink and blue glitter are strange when indoors. They almost completely disappear, and just at certain angles POP out! It was kind of weird.
Royal Ice Queen Royal Ice Queen Reviewed by Unknown on 4:58 PM Rating: 5

Post AD