Header AD

Ummm... Cappuccino!

Kleancolor Cappuccino!!! Yum... such a warm, rich autumnal colour! I was waiting for October to swatch this polish and do a fall manicure but then we had a mini "heat wave" here so I opted for lighter colours instead! Now it's cold and rainy again! I wouldn't normally go for browns (although I love nudes) but this one caught my eye!


Anyhow, this is 2 coats of Kleancolor Cappuccino. It applied a dream. I really like Kleancolor polishes, they are cheap , formulas are great and have a good selection of colours. They tick all my boxes despite 1 bottle arriving broken from Beauty Joint but considering what I have read on other blogs about their CS, it was no surprise. I know the strong smell bothers some people but I've never really had a problem.

What do you think of this colour?


Ummm... Cappuccino! Ummm... Cappuccino! Reviewed by Unknown on 7:08 AM Rating: 5

Post AD