Header AD

Purple Embelished Half Moons

Today I have a mani from the vault to show you as I still haven't removed 17 gold glitter crackle from my nails. I'm trying my best to keep a mani for longer than 24 hours, especially if it's still intact.
I like to see my nails polished all the time but I also have to take it easy on them as they are still peeling around the sides and I think it's the harshness of the acetone.

Onto this mani. Not much to say really. It's been sitting in my "to post" folder for a long time now! I got this idea from a picture I saw on Sephora's website whilst browsing. The model was wearing some sort of stiletto extensions and I'm not a fan of extensions but it still looked really cool.

I love half moon manis and need to start doing a few more of these but I wouldn't necessarily wear this one for very long because the rhinestones would start to fall off!



Purple Embelished Half Moons Purple Embelished Half Moons Reviewed by Unknown on 1:35 PM Rating: 5

Post AD