Header AD

OPI Muppets Collection - Part 2

Time for the final 3 polishes I purchased from the Muppet Collection.


Fresh Frog of Bel Air
This polish is a clear base loaded with small green glitter and large silver glitter. Since my polishes are new, they are on the thin side for a glitter polish... I'm hoping that they will thicken with age and require less coats to be opaque. This swatch was 3-4 coats that were semi-thick in order to try and completely cover.
(The large silver glitter takes on a yellow tone in some parts of my pictures, but that's just because it's reflecting the light of my desk lamp. I need to go buy some "white light" bulbs to replace the current ones.)




Gone Gonzo!
This one is a clear base loaded with small blue glitter and large silver glitter. Same number of coats and the same issues as with Fresh Frog.



Divine Swine
This polish is a clear base loaded with small purple glitter and large silver glitter. 3 coats. Same issues.



I think these polishes are best served layered over another polish. My original hopes for this collection from the promo pics was that they would cover as well as the Burlesque glitters.... Not quite however. :( But maybe they will improve as they mature! Lol
OPI Muppets Collection - Part 2 OPI Muppets Collection - Part 2 Reviewed by Unknown on 1:00 PM Rating: 5

Post AD