Header AD

Blogger Challenge - Day 3 - Candy Hearts

I'll save you the intro from here on out, I think you get the point. ;)
Who is participating?
1.Deniz from Emerald Sparkled is using Flor Mar #29 (Istanbul, Turkey)
2.Caroline from Good Lack Nail is using OPI Do you think I'm Tex-y? (Vienna, Austria)
3.ME! Leslie from Nail Polish Art Addiction is using China Glaze Laced Up (Louisiana USA)
4.Inge from Polish Sis is using Hema nr 84 (Utrecht, Netherlands)
5.Rebecca from Rebecca Likes Nails is using Color Club Peppermint Twist (Newfoundland, Canada)
6.Ulmiel from Did Someone Say Nail Polish? is using Finger Paints Give Pink A Chance (Ljubljana, Slovenia)
7.Gejba from Parokeets is using Essence Love This City ( Ljubljana, Slovenia)
8.Sidrah from Beauteous Blog (Country: Karachi, Pakistan)
9.Sarah from facfacebook.com/LuckyLacquers is using W7 Shocking Pink (Phoenix, AZ USA)
These are my favorite! Maybe even... of all time. They are ridiculously cute.


 I used my base of China Glaze Laced Up. The hearts are made using China Glaze Lemon Fizz, Something Sweet, Refresh Mint, also Essence The One and Only.
 I was able to create this manicure with the help of Rebecca. I got this stamping plate and stamping polish from her! Thanks Rebecca! This is Nail Art Diva Heartfelt Red polish with the "From the Heart 1" image plate.
Adorable! Don't you think?
Blogger Challenge - Day 3 - Candy Hearts Blogger Challenge - Day 3 - Candy Hearts Reviewed by Unknown on 4:00 AM Rating: 5

Post AD