Header AD

Joy Division

I have never been a huge Joy Division fan, but I got a very nice request from a gentleman, Tony, on tumblr asking if I could do these for him. (Also, go check him out, he may not being posting nail art, but he likes some awesome things.) Tony's acknowledgement of my art was the first time that I really felt like I was doing something successful. He and I initially had contact after he reblogged my MST3K nails on tumblr. He paid me a very nice compliment, and at the time I wasn't getting very many so I took the time to say thank you. He made me realize that my nail art was good enough that a straight male whom I had never met before might think it was cool. Which for some reason feels like a HUGE accomplishment to me. So when he suggested these Joy Division nails I couldn't wait to do them! They are the album artwork from Joy Division's album Unknown Pleasures (below). I was so happy with how they turned out! It was weird because I was wearing these nails and I never  wanted to take them off, but not being a huge fan myself, I felt kinda poser-y. Anyways, I love requests more than anything ever, and Tony has suggested a few more ideas. So hopefully you'll be seeing those soon!

PS. I love requests. Give me requests.



Joy Division Joy Division Reviewed by Unknown on 6:02 AM Rating: 5

Post AD