Header AD

Halloween Nail Design: Snake Nail Design

October 23, 2011


I entered the Bundle Monster Halloween Nail Art Contest!!!! I am so excited about it, and I would appreciate your vote! You can vote for each Halloween design that you like only once. Place your vote for your favorite by Oct 30! If the link does not work from cell phones, the link will work on a computer. I guess Facebook contest only allows it from computers. 


Today I have a Snake Halloween Nail Design! I started with one coat of I.C.E. Golden Nightmare on all my nails except for the ring finger (originally I didn't plan to add the snake nail design, so that is why I have an accent nail at this point). I got this polish for $1! It is a black base with gold glitter in it. The ring finger is two coats of Kleancolor Fashionista, which I also purchased for $1. 



Then I added two coats of my beloved Lynnderella She Lived in A Swamp.




Here is a close up of Lynnderella She Lived in A Swamp.


Here is a close up of Kleancolor Fashionista and Lynnderella She Lived in A Swamp.


 This is a close up of I.C.E.  Golden Nightmare and Lynnderella She Lived in A Swamp. 


Then I used white polish and Bundle Monster Stamping Plate BM-208 to stamp on the snake nail design. Then I used black polish and Konad Stamping Plate M28 to stamp on the cobra nail design.





Halloween Nail Design: Snake Nail Design Halloween Nail Design: Snake Nail Design Reviewed by Unknown on 12:42 PM Rating: 5

Post AD