Header AD

OPI Muppets Collection - Part 1

Good morning! I recently ordered the glitters I was craving from the Muppet Collection, they came in and here they are! I'm breaking it down into several posts just so that it's not so picture heavy.

First up:

Excuse Moi!
This polish is so unique and awesome. I love it! It's my favorite of the ones I bought. It has a sheer pink (leaning red) base loaded with silver micro glitter (it takes on a pink tone while it's embedded in the pink base) and small multi-coloured glitter (I personally see a lot of green and orange). It's basically everyone's favorite Lippmann Happy Birthday/Milani Gems/WnW Party of 5 Glitters/etc in a shrink-rayed version!

This was only 2 coats and it had excellent coverage!


 I even put it on to wear as a full mani once my swatch session was done. It dries slightly gritty, like most glitters. I used 2 coats of topcoat.

Next up is:

Gettin' Miss Piggy With It
This polish has a clear base with small and large red glitter mixed with sparse large silver glitter.
I expect these to thicken as they age and then require fewer coats. This was 3 semi-thick coats that didn't spread too easily. The last coat consisted of me blobbing some glitter in the few areas that were still sparse.



I think these will be best served layered over another opaque polish. That's the way I prefer to wear heavy glitters like these.

The last 3 polishes I purchased are very similar, so I'll save them for the next post. :)
OPI Muppets Collection - Part 1 OPI Muppets Collection - Part 1 Reviewed by Unknown on 4:00 AM Rating: 5

Post AD