Header AD

E.L.F. Neon Trio

I picked up this ELF trio for $2.99 at my local Burlington Coat Factory store. I didn't know they had any nail polish sets, but they had these and some other novelty no-name scented polishes. These are my very first ELF polishes and I was very pleased. 

Neon Yellow
Neon Pink
Neon Green

Neon Yellow was the dud of the bunch. This was 3 coats and it was streaky and a mess. It was like trying to apply thick craft glue to my nails! Yuck!

Neon Pink was awesome. This was 2 easy coats. Neons are usually thin and difficult to manage, but this one had a great formula.

Neon Green was also a delight! 2 easy coats. Covered well, nice and opaque.

The only other neon I had to compare these with is China Glaze Pink Voltage (neon). The others are completely unique to my stash. The ELF neon polish leans slightly more coral. Different enough to warrant having both! :)

I will certainly look into owning more ELF polishes now. The only negative aspect was the streaky yellow mess, and the brush to my pink polish was cut uneven so it was a bit wonky. The other brushes were fine, so I'm sure that was just a fluke.
E.L.F. Neon Trio E.L.F. Neon Trio Reviewed by Unknown on 1:00 PM Rating: 5

Post AD