Header AD

Going Streaking!

Running around naked that is... Or as we like to say : "Naked is when you don't have any clothes on. Nekkid is when you don't have any clothes on and you're up to no good!" Lol. I was running so short on time that I didn't have time to polish my nails! Shock I know! I just had some errands to run around town with my sister and brother in law, so they tolerated my nakedness! Kimberly did point out that my nails are stained enough that it looks like I've been smoking for 20 years.... So I will share some pics edited to black and white ;)

They just needed a light buffing.... now the staining is a bit better! But what polish-aholic's nails aren't just a little stained? There's nothing wrong with it in my eyes, because I know I'm just going to cover it with a different polish anyway! What does it matter what they look like underneath?
Going Streaking! Going Streaking! Reviewed by Unknown on 1:00 PM Rating: 5

Post AD