Header AD

OPI Gettin' Miss Piggy With It + Ruby Kisses Ruby Slippers

October 24, 2011


This is one of those manicures I never wanted to remove. It was so gorgeous! I started out with two coats of  Ruby Kisses Ruby Slippers. If I had planned on wearing this alone, I would have added a third coat. I purchased this for around $1. This was a surprising polish. It has a red jelly base with red and silver glitter. 





On top of Ruby Kisses  Ruby Slippers, I added two coats of OPI Gettin' Miss Piggy With it. This polish is from the OPI Muppets Collection. I love how the red glitter pops and it has the occasional speck of silver glitter. I am glad OPI didn't over do the silver glitter in this polish. I am excited to wear the rest of the OPI Muppets collection! 






These two photos were taken by my husband! 



OPI Gettin' Miss Piggy With It + Ruby Kisses Ruby Slippers OPI Gettin' Miss Piggy With It + Ruby Kisses Ruby Slippers Reviewed by Unknown on 7:12 PM Rating: 5

Post AD