Header AD

Milani Hi-Res

I had heard many good things about the Milani holos so when I placed my Beauty Joint Kleancolor order a couple of months ago and saw that they also sold Milani, I thought this would be my chance to try it (we don't get Milani here in the UK).

I used 1 coat of Milani Hi Res over 1 coat of Rimmel London Perfect Plum. I wanted it to be completely opaque and also use less of the Milani to achieve this.

Hi Res is such a soft and dreamy purple. The rainbow of colours (red, green, gold and blue) in all their holo goodness add to that fairytale feel it has. I love it! This one is definitely a keeper for me and the price is amazing ($3.99) considering how good the formula and the overall polish is.




Milani Hi-Res Milani Hi-Res Reviewed by Unknown on 12:01 PM Rating: 5

Post AD