Header AD

Blogger Challenge - Day 4 - Splatter

Surely by now you know about this Blogger Challenge floating around...
 
Who is participating?
1.Deniz from Emerald Sparkled is using Flor Mar #29 (Istanbul, Turkey)
2.Caroline from Good Lack Nail is using OPI Do you think I'm Tex-y? (Vienna, Austria)
3.ME! Leslie from Nail Polish Art Addiction is using China Glaze Laced Up (Louisiana USA)
4.Inge from Polish Sis is using Hema nr 84 (Utrecht, Netherlands)
5.Rebecca from Rebecca Likes Nails is using Color Club Peppermint Twist (Newfoundland, Canada)
6.Ulmiel from Did Someone Say Nail Polish? is using Finger Paints Give Pink A Chance (Ljubljana, Slovenia)
7.Gejba from Parokeets is using Essence Love This City ( Ljubljana, Slovenia)
8.Sidrah from Beauteous Blog (Country: Karachi, Pakistan)
9.Sarah from facebook.com/LuckyLacquers is using W7 Shocking Pink (Phoenix, AZ USA
 
This was a fun look to wear. It's like a Lisa Frank childhood craft project! I used the same splatter technique that I explained in this old post.

I started with my polish for the week China Glaze Laced Up.

Then I splattered on Sally Hansen Insta Dri Lightening.

 Then I splattered on Sally Hansen Insta Dri Blue Blast.

 Then I splattered on China Glaze Spontaneous.

Clean up and add topcoat!


Blogger Challenge - Day 4 - Splatter Blogger Challenge - Day 4 - Splatter Reviewed by Unknown on 4:00 AM Rating: 5

Post AD