Header AD

Jurassic Park



Jurassic Park - The movie that changed how I feel when I go to the bathroom in public places. I love this movie! I think it's super fun, terrifying, hilarious, and exciting all wrapped into one! And amazingly, the effects have held up for almost 20 years! Wow... it's been 18 years since Jurassic Park came out. Can you believe that? I based this design on the jeeps that are driven around the park (picture below). If I could go back and do it again, I would make the green near my cuticles a bit darker. 

Fun fact about the jeeps: They are supposed to be going around the island on tracks, but that was too expensive to actually make happen, so to make it look like the jeep was just driving itself they rigged this awesome idea. They put a guy with a remote control that controlled the car hidden in the backseat and he steered the car via a video monitor! Super cool idea! 
Jurassic Park Jurassic Park Reviewed by Unknown on 5:30 AM Rating: 5

Post AD