Header AD

OPI - Pearl of Wisdom

This is a older OPI that a friend gave to me. It's from Spring 2010 Hong Kong Collection. *edit* Sally was nice enough to point out that my bottle is labeled to be from the older Far East Collection release. Thanks Sally! *end edit* It truly looks like pearls on my nails. Some might feel that it's too blah and frosty, but I appreciate that it looks like pearls! I feel like this nail color can be used on a number of different occasions. I most recently used it when I needed to be a bit "dressed up" more than usual. I think it looks quite classy and demure. :)
 This is 3 coats with some slight visible nail line, but it wasn't enough for me to be worried about.
 If you're having trouble with a frosty polish showing too many brushstrokes? Try this tip! Instead of that last final coat, instead use a sponge and sponge on the last coat! It'll even out and hide the brushstrokes!

I wanted to see if it could look like that blue and white china pattern that has been floating around... This was Sally Hansen Co-Bolt Blue and a random stamping plate that I already forgot about. I didn't like this look and the stamping was a smeared mess, so it came off shortly after this!


OPI - Pearl of Wisdom OPI - Pearl of Wisdom Reviewed by Unknown on 1:00 PM Rating: 5

Post AD