Header AD

Starry Starry Lightning Bolts

This is my second attempt at recreating Jane's lightning bolt mani. Are her manis awesome or what?! My first attempt turned out crappy but hey! Learn from your mistakes! I get really lazy doing these types of manis because I have to wait ages for the polish to dry in between applying each layer to create the lightning bolt. It's definitely no quick mani!

I'm not 100% happy with this one either but at least I was able to do a double lightning bolt. The only problem really, was keeping the tape straight and on point enough to apply the 3rd polish layer/ 2nd part of the lightning bolt!

Tell me what you think! Are you guys patient enough to wait for these types of manis to dry?! I'm thinking maybe just accent finger next time! (Oops, and excuse the dry hands, I should know better!)




Starry Starry Lightning Bolts Starry Starry Lightning Bolts Reviewed by Unknown on 12:34 PM Rating: 5

Post AD