Header AD

Blogger Challenge - Day 1 - Watermelon Nails

Nine of us bloggers from all over the world have agreed to this challenge initiated by Caroline @ GoodLackNail. It was her idea for us all to post for one week straight using the same pink polish (of our choice from our own stash) in a different way each day. Layer it, stamp it, freehand over it, but you must use the same pink in each manicure. I thought it would be a great to participate and see so many ideas for pink manicures that coincide with Breast Cancer Awareness Month! At the end of the week our looks will be judged by Vampy Varnish to determine which was each of our best!

Who is participating?
1.Deniz from Emerald Sparkled is using Flor Mar #29 (Istanbul, Turkey)
2.Caroline from Good Lack Nail is using OPI Do you think I'm Tex-y? (Vienna, Austria)
3.ME! Leslie from Nail Polish Art Addiction is using China Glaze Laced Up (Louisiana USA)
4.Inge from Polish Sis is using Hema nr 84 (Utrecht, Netherlands)
5.Rebecca from Rebecca Likes Nails is using Color Club Peppermint Twist (Newfoundland, Canada)
6.Ulmiel from Did Someone Say Nail Polish? is using Finger Paints Give Pink A Chance (Ljubljana, Slovenia)
7.Gejba from Parokeets is using Essence Love This City ( Ljubljana, Slovenia)
8.Sidrah from Beauteous Blog (Country: Karachi, Pakistan)
9.Sarah from facfacebook.com/LuckyLacquers is using W7 Shocking Pink (Phoenix, AZ USA

The polish I chose is China Glaze Laced Up. It's perfect in two coats.

Of course I wanted to stick to freehand as it's what I most enjoy. Here is my first look using China Glaze Laced Up. Watermelons! It's still warm enough here that I can think of summer time watermelons. 

Here are some step by step photos if you're interested in how I did it!




 I absolutely loved the way the accent nail turned out. I will definitely be doing these again!

Polishes I used for this manicure:
China Glaze Laced Up
OPI Jade Is the New Black
My personal light green franken
Pure Ice Free Spirit
Black acrylic paint for the "seeds"

Stay tuned all week to see what else we come up with!
Blogger Challenge - Day 1 - Watermelon Nails Blogger Challenge - Day 1 - Watermelon Nails Reviewed by Unknown on 4:00 AM Rating: 5

Post AD