Header AD

Ulta - Something Blue

My coworker that always loads me up with any polish she gets and doesn't like.... Well, she's at it again. She said she had picked up a mini polish pack at Ulta, and loved the pinks and golds... but this blue was too different for her. Thank you very much, I'll be happy to take it off your hands. ;)

It is pretty funky though. And not in a good way. It's super sheer. This is 4-5 coats, I lost count. Still lots of visible nail line.
I wore it by itself for a few hours to get an honest feel for it, and I still disliked it. So inspiration struck me and I frankened it! It is a small 7mL bottle. I had a half-empty and thickened bottle of China Glaze For Audrey. I thought that "Something Blue" added to that would spice it up and add a shimmer kick.

Sadly, it's mostly lost. But it did fill up the bottle and now it's like I have a brand new bottle of For Audrey! This is a swatch pic, and you can just barely tell the shimmer on the nail. Oh well, I'm still happy with it!


Ulta - Something Blue Ulta - Something Blue Reviewed by Unknown on 5:00 AM Rating: 5

Post AD