Header AD

Guest Nails - Sarah

Now for "Sarah with an H" nails! She was interested in all my nail goodies, so these are the two manis I showed her how to do while I was visiting.

Zoya Mira with toothpick leopard spots. (It ended up looking like camo in my opinion, which isn't necessarily a bad thing!) The spots are Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Mint Sorbet and then Sephora by OPI - Ocean Love Potion.


These were sweet and fun. China Glaze - Pink Voltage Neon and the I showed her how to do polka dots using a white Sally Hansen nail art pen.


I love it when others let me do their nails, but I'm always paranoid that they aren't going to like how it turns out.... Or what if it starts chipping really quickly? They'll blame me! Oh my goodness, so much pressure I put on myself.
Guest Nails - Sarah Guest Nails - Sarah Reviewed by Unknown on 5:00 AM Rating: 5

Post AD