Header AD

Guest Nails - Sara

These are the different nail designs I did on my friend Sara who went with me to Kentucky. We ended up taking pictures, so I thought I'd share them.

This was OPI - The Color to Watch topped with Sally Hansen Silver Sweep and BM 206 image. (The image didn't cover the entire nail, so I filled in the empty spaces with dots and squiggles.)


Then we changed it up several days later with some polishes that Sarah in Kentucky had. Yes, a Sara and a Sarah. Very confusing... This is Sally Hansen Lacey Lilac followed by a stripe of Sally Hansen Mint Sorbet, then four stripes of white from a Kiss Nail Art Striper.

I loved how these turned out, they were so cute and preppy. :)

Can you tell that her favorite color is purple?
Guest Nails - Sara Guest Nails - Sara Reviewed by Unknown on 4:00 AM Rating: 5

Post AD