Header AD

Vintage Toes

The combination of pastel blues, teals, and pinks have floated around on blogs in various patterns. They look so shabby chic and vintage! Just very delicate and feminine in my opinion. So this is what I'm currently sporting on my toes. What do you think?
I started with a base of China Glaze Secondhand Silk, then freehanded the white stripes using my Kiss Nail Art Striper polish in white. Once that dried, I added China Glaze For Audrey in 3 large dots on my big toe. Then took the same white polish and did tiny little lines in a circle pattern to give the effect of roses. 

I really like it, but I had the thought afterwards that it might have looked nicer if I'd stamped a rose image in white over the dots of teal. Sharper appearance of a rose? If you try it let me know! I'd love to see. :)
Vintage Toes Vintage Toes Reviewed by Unknown on 6:00 AM Rating: 5

Post AD