Header AD

Salon Effects - Wear Test

So you may be wondering how my Salon Effects wear test went? Take a look for yourself. :)

This is Day 1:

Day 2: Minor tip wear noted.

Day 3: Slightly more tip wear, gap near cuticle more pronounced.

Day 4: By the time night rolled around I was itching to take these things off. It was killing me to have the same pattern on my nails for so long! You can see that they were still ok though. Just more tip wear and larger gaps. This pic shows how I struggled to find a good fit for my right thumb nail.

I think they lasted very well considering that there were no chips & no areas that lifted up from the nail. I don't think they would last well for an entire 10 days, but 5 days is still good in my opinion. So if you are looking for something to last you for a vacation, check them out!
Salon Effects - Wear Test Salon Effects - Wear Test Reviewed by Unknown on 2:10 PM Rating: 5

Post AD