Header AD

Mira Blue Me Away

I forgot to mention in my mini haul post that I had also gotten Sally Hansen Insta Dri Blue-Away. I found it hidden in my bag as I unpacked ;) It's a truly gorgeous shade of blue.

The closest thing in my stash is China Glaze Bahamian Escape, and as you can see Blue-Away is a bit lighter.

 I even used it on one of the lovely ladies during my trip. Sorry for the crappy iPhone shot, but it's the best I could get at the time! We did Blue-Away all over. Then I showed the how to space and do polka dots using a nail art pen. Then Charlon wanted a cartoon, so I did Tweety on her ring finger nail. (If you'd like a tutorial, just check out this post)

Now that I'm home, I wanted to do some polka dots on myself! So I used Zoya Mira and a small dotting tool for this look.

Mira Blue Me Away Mira Blue Me Away Reviewed by Unknown on 3:00 PM Rating: 5

Post AD