Header AD

Snow White and the 7 Dwarves

Can you name all the 7 dwarves off the top of your head? I couldn't! Take a look at these guys:

Dopey - always a favorite

Doc - the sophisticated one ;)

Grumpy- the one I most identified with as a child.

Sneezy - in need of some Claritin for those allergies.

Sleepy - the one I most identify with as an adult!

Happy - I think he's the one most people forget about... :( At least I did, anyway.

Bashful - he ended up looking a little funky on the right side. Like he got disfigured in a house fire or something. It just shows that my painting skills are not always up to par!

Snow White - I think she would have turned out a bit better if I'd just focused on a portion of her face rather than trying to squeeze all of her onto the nail. The details are so fine that is was really difficult to get it perfect. She ended up with a bit of a droopy eye, but we won't tell her that. Just let her keep thinking she's the fairest in the land. ;)

I hope you liked them! Which dwarf was your favorite and why?
Snow White and the 7 Dwarves Snow White and the 7 Dwarves Reviewed by Unknown on 4:00 AM Rating: 5

Post AD