Header AD

Looney Tunes

Massive Attack of the Looney Tunes!

I did my first Looney Tunes look here seen on my natural nails. They had to be included in this large project too, so I went bigger and better! ;) More characters for more fun.

Bugs Bunny

Wile Coyote & the Road Runner

Sylvester & Tweety

Speedy Gonzales & Yosemite Sam

Pepe' Le Pew & Daffy Duck

Marvin the Martian & Porky Pig

How did I do?

Trouble with green bleeding through on Daffy Duck, so I had to cover the white details with thick white polish. Please excuse the extra bubbling on that nail. And for some reason I can't seem to get Porky's skin tone right. He needs to be a lot lighter, but hindsight is 20/20 or however that saying goes....
I love them all even with their flaws!
Looney Tunes Looney Tunes Reviewed by Unknown on 4:00 AM Rating: 5

Post AD