Header AD

Deja Vu

Are you peeved that you haven't seen the nails you mentioned in my suggestion box? I sure hope not. There are many that I am attempting to get to, so please be patient. Many are great ideas that I hadn't thought of yet, so thanks! There are some that I've already done, and others that I just have no interest in doing. I hope you can understand. Some cartoons suggested have been ones that I've never heard of, and when I looked up pictures.... well they weren't that exciting. So forgive me for passing on them.

I thought I would share with you newer followers links to the ones you've suggested but I've already done.

Phineas and Ferb suggested by Katrine
Sorry chick, but I did these nails already, even with a tutorial HERE.

Sesame Street was suggested by an anonymous.
Sorry, but I've already done them twice, HERE 
 and HERE.



Jordan suggested the Smurfs & The Jetsons.
Sorry, been there done that. Smurf tutorial HERE.
-Suggested by Maria too-
and Jetsons tutorial HERE.
(Granted, I do plan on incorporating a set of Jetson nails also for my exhibit project. But it will probably not be in tutorial form.)

That's it for suggestions that I've already completed. Hope that helps you new followers!

Now on to the cartoons that I don't plan on doing. Please don't take offense if I'm listing something you suggested here. Mainly I feel there are plenty of good examples of these in nail art, already out there on the web. I will link you to my favorites. :)

Garfield- now I might, MIGHT change my mind and do him later for my exhibit project. But right now I'm pretty uninspired by him. So here are some cute nail designs already using him.
JessiJellyNailArt from Tumblr did him HERE, and a tutorial HERE.
Simply Rins did him HERE, and a tutorial HERE.

Moomin- This was one I've never heard of, but recently saw it pop up on two other blogs. So check out there designs.
Silence is Loud did them HERE.
Swaafie also did them HERE.

Harry Potter - I just can't bring myself to paint them. Sorry, but I'm that disinterested in them. Don't hate me!
Simply Rins has done them HERE, and HERE and HERE.
Emerald Sparkled did some HP nails HERE.

Angry Birds - I had this app for a while, and sucked at the game. So therefore I'm angry with the Angry Birds and refuse to give them more attention! Lol
Simply Rins did them HERE.
Robin Moses did a tutorial HERE.

Pokemon - I wasn't allowed to play with them as a kid, so I never developed an interest in it. Sorry, but still not interested. Here are some cute designs:
Asami did them HERE.
Khuuphoria did them HERE.
Emily did them HERE.

Ok, that's enough. I'm tired now. :)  Some of these themes have just been "over-done" in my opinion. And if I'm not familiar with the cartoon myself, then I probably wouldn't be able to pick out the best things to feature. Again, I hope you don't mind but I thought this would be a better way to address them, rather than just let you think I was ignoring your suggestions.

Deja Vu Deja Vu Reviewed by Unknown on 10:00 AM Rating: 5

Post AD