Header AD

I'm back!!!!

So I made it in last night around 6 pm. But of course I had to head over to my parents and fill them in on the details, so I'm just now getting around to uploading my pictures from the trip. I had a blast! The two girls I went to visit are loads of fun and have some crazy friends that we got to do lots with, and it was all just pure entertainment. :) A friend of mine went with me so it was four girls all 24 y/o within a few months of each other. 2 of the girls ended up getting manis throughout the week, so I'll have pictures of those up later in the week. I wish I had brought more of my polishes and stuff! 

To start things off I have my mini haul from the week. There weren't any great nail art places to scope out.... :( It was only Kentucky after all, but I did manage to snag a few good deals at various drugstores.

I now own a Justin Bieber polish.... It was randomly thrown on the shelf at a CVS, clearanced for $2. They didn't even have a display of Nicole by OPI, so I was really confused as to how they had this one polish. But it's a lovely shade of blue with holographic glitter! This pic is 3 coats, but that's my fault for snagging on the 2nd coat and needing to touch it up. Normally, would cover in 2 coats. Topcoat used.
"Me + Blue"

Sinful Colors Thimbleberry - It's a neon orange leaning coral color. I was sifting through a large bin of Sinful Colors at the Walgreens and I picked this same one up 3 times, so that was a sign enough for me that I should just go ahead and buy it! I have it on my toes right now :) 3 coats, no topcoat.

Essie - Absolutely Shore. I had been wanting this polish, but waiting it out to go on clearance. I found it for $4 at their Rite Aid and snatched it up. I wore it as a full mani while I was in Kentucky. Pictured is just one accidentally thick coat.

China Glaze Refresh Mint on the left. Similar, but obviously lighter.

More pics to come!!!!! I missed you guys!
I'm back!!!! I'm back!!!! Reviewed by Unknown on 7:50 AM Rating: 5

Post AD