Header AD

Nubar Prevail (Modern Matte Collection)

(This is a scheduled post, I am currently on holiday)
Today I wanted to show you Nubar Prevail from the Nubar Fall 2009 Matte Collection. Yes, another matte, I've been bitten by the matte bug :) Well, truth be told, one of the UK's distributor for Nubar was having a sale so I bought 3 bottles!
Prevail is a vampy deep brown/ purple with a tiny hint of copper which is visible in the bottle under direct light/ sunlight. It's a matte but there is also a wonderful sort of shimmer to it and it dries satin as opposed to chalky matte. The formula is so great, I applied 2 coats and it's so smooth and easy to control.




Nubar Prevail (Modern Matte Collection) Nubar Prevail (Modern Matte Collection) Reviewed by Unknown on 9:00 AM Rating: 5

Post AD