Header AD

La Femme Beauty - Mysterious

This is a polish I received as part of the prize for placing 3rd in Swaafie's Nail Art Contest. She stated that the name of the polish is Mysterious. I do not see a name anywhere on the label, but I'm limited to only being able to read the English portions. ;) I trust her. This is a gorgeous color! Royal blue with some purple shimmer and larger random pieces of blue glitter. Love it!

 Can you see the purple shimmer in the bottle?! It's more noticeable in real life on the nail also. Click to enlarge and check out the blue bits of glitter showing on my thumb. ;)

It reminds me of Sally Hansen Insta Dri in Co-Bolt Blue, but they are definitely not dupes. Just similar in that they have a strong blue presence.
La Femme Beauty - Mysterious La Femme Beauty - Mysterious Reviewed by Unknown on 5:00 AM Rating: 5

Post AD