Header AD

The LA Colors Seashell & French Tips Incident!

Right, so this mani wasn't supposed to turn out like this whatsoever! I had something completely different in mind. As the polish is called Seashell, I was going to stamp little light brown shells to keep with the beach theme. A sparkly beach! And then it all went downhill from there!

The polish applied relatively well but it was sheer so I added 1 coat of Barry M Lemon Ice Cream base colour before 2 coats of seashell. Then it all turned into a mess!

The drying time was so horrible that I found it hard to actually believe that any polish would take this long to dry, even with 2 coats of SV! The second coat of SV even made the polish lift from the nail a bit. I waited about 30 mins before using scotch tape for the tips and this created massive bubbles of air underneath! I was still trying desperately to salvage this mani, even without my little seashells.
The only thing I could think of was  nail stickers to cover up some of the mistakes. But guess what? As I added a top coat over the stickers, they started curling up at the edges (which has never happened to me before with these stickers)! That's it, I was so annoyed I gave up and this mani came straight off. And not so long ago I was raving about LA Colors, maybe I just got a bad bottle :( *sigh*





The LA Colors Seashell & French Tips Incident! The LA Colors Seashell & French Tips Incident! Reviewed by Unknown on 7:30 AM Rating: 5

Post AD