Header AD

Jim Henson's The Muppets

As you might know, I hate posting the nails I've painted out of order. This is because I really like to see my chronological progress. But, when I painted these an hour ago I just knew that they needed to be up today. And the reason for that (of course) is because it's Jim Henson's birthday! I felt like I needed to pay tribute to the man who so much changed my childhood and the world. From thumb to pinky:
Gonzo
Kermit
Miss Piggy
Fozzie
Beaker (my favorite)

The background is Milani's 3d holographic in Hi-Tech and the right hand says "Muppets" (which hopefully is obvious...)

NOTE: Design for Kermit was created by Leslie at Polish Art Addiction. She had an awesome tutorial for him there and I knew I couldn't top her design!

Jim Henson's The Muppets Jim Henson's The Muppets Reviewed by Unknown on 11:53 AM Rating: 5

Post AD