Header AD

NFL Nails - Go Saints!

The Saints are on the same level as LSU with football fanatics in my area. They are all in a fervor now that the season has started up again. I'm not into sports, but lots of my friends and coworkers have asked for designs related to these teams.

There is something to be said for the elegant look of black and gold together.

I had a few loose polish strings from the black dots. Just pretend they aren't there. :)

I used Wet N Wild Black Creme and China Glaze 2030. The fleur de lis is from konad plate m15. It didn't transfer well, so I had to touch it up a bit.

Then I added gold dots to the black nails using the smallest of my dotting tools.

Then I went in and filled the void space around the fleur de lis with black dots.
What do you think? Are you a football fan?
NFL Nails - Go Saints! NFL Nails - Go Saints! Reviewed by Unknown on 4:00 AM Rating: 5

Post AD