Header AD

Asteroids

Of all the nails I've ever done, these were the most difficult and most time consuming. When I was growing up I loved playing Asteroids so much. I thought it was like the most clever game that anyone could ever invent (well, maybe with the exception of Centipede...). But painting these nails made me realize that when you paint something incredibly iconic, and small error will make it impossible to tell what you've painted. This is just because you have such a small space to work with, and really, in that space, everything must be perfect. I spent hours attempting to make my lines straighter and my dots more circular (yeah, I know, sometimes I'm insane). But I love the results. These remind me of every time I played this game and how much fun I had when I was doing it!
Asteroids Asteroids Reviewed by Unknown on 6:31 AM Rating: 5

Post AD