Header AD

OPI DS Extravagance = My Favorite Polish EVER!

September 14, 2011


In a recent post, I stated that Zoya Crystal was my favorite polish (and it still is). However, I have a second favorite, OPI DS Extravagance!!!!! I know this is an old polish, but it is VERY new to me (as I am new to the polish world). I spotted it this past week at my local Ulta store for $12.50, so I snagged it up along with some other DS polishes (I can't believe I didn't know this polish even existed--such a shame). This polish is so amazing! Of course I did not add any design to it. It would be a crime to add any stickers or stamp to this! =) This is two coats with no top coat!

Does anyone else own this polish?




And of course the blurry one to show of the sparkly awesomeness! 


OPI DS Extravagance = My Favorite Polish EVER! OPI DS Extravagance = My Favorite Polish EVER! Reviewed by Unknown on 9:35 AM Rating: 5

Post AD