Header AD

Oh Eric...what sharp fangs you have!

I've just finished watching episode 10, season 4 of True Blood. OMG! I was sitting on the edge of my seat. I love everything about these series.
I know it's already finished in the States so I'm a little behind but I always wait until the series have aired all the episodes so I can watch them back to back! I'm really into True Blood, obsessed with it actually so other than buying "vampy" sort of colours, I also had to do a vampire inspired mani!

I used OPI Alpine Snow and two tones of red (OPI Keys To My Karma and Nails Inc Victoria) to portray vampires' pale skin and their bloody fangs (or one fang), or maybe it looks like I've dipped my fingers into some true blood!

I can't see Sookie wearing these, being the down to earth country gal she is (unless you count her racy dreams of Eric and Bill) but Pam definitely would!



Oh Eric...what sharp fangs you have! Oh Eric...what sharp fangs you have! Reviewed by Unknown on 12:52 PM Rating: 5

Post AD