Header AD

Layla Magneffect Magnetic Effect Nail Polish (Turqouise Wave)

September 10, 2011


I just recently discovered magnetic nail polish when I started blogging back in May! A couple of days ago I saw this brand on a blog, and luckily she posted where she bought them. I immediately went to the site--AVEYOU.com- and purchased five of these (two for me, one for my sister, and two for a giveaway. Click here if you want to enter the giveaway.) These were $15.50 a piece, but in my opinion so worth it! I only had to apply one coat and then you use the magnet on the top of the bottle right away before it dries. You can watch a video on how to use this brand of polish here. It is super easy to use. Anyone else new to magnetic polishes besides me?


Layla Magneffect Magnetic Effect Nail Polish (Turqouise Wave) Layla Magneffect Magnetic Effect Nail Polish (Turqouise Wave) Reviewed by Unknown on 9:19 AM Rating: 5

Post AD