Header AD

GUEST POST: Featuring the one and only Carly from Lacquered Lover

September 21, 2011

Welcome my first guest blogger: Carly from Lacqured Lover!!


I am featured on her blog today too, so if you miss me, check me out on her blog!
_____________________________________________________

Hello fellow laquered lovers!  First of all, a big thank you to Amy for doing this guest swap post with me!  I’m so excited!  I love her blog and it was really fun to plan this!  We decided to both do Fall themed manicures since it is finally Autumn so be sure you head over to my blog at www.lacqueredlover.com to check out her post as well!  I hope you enjoy!



 

I started with my trusty OPI Nail Envy (has worked wonders for my nail strength) and a coat of Wet N Wild Black Crème.  Black Crème is probably my favorite black because it’s a one coater!)  Then I added a coat of Nfu-Oh 60.  Nfu-Oh 60 is a black jelly packed with red, green and gold flakies.  I love flakies!  It is such a fun finish and I love that in different lights it flashes different colors!  Also, the Nfu-Oh bottles are gorgeous!  60 was my first flakie I ever bought and there have been many more since then, but I think it is still my favorite!




Then I decided to do a tape manicure with my new orange pumpkin glitter I picked up at Rite Aid yesterday!  They had such a fun display and the bottles were so cute that I couldn’t resist!  The glitter is suspended in a clear base and is very thick, so if you pick any of these cute bottles up beware!  After sticking the tape against my hands a few times, I placed it diagonally (as you can see I went in opposite directions on every other nail.)  Remember to not let the polish dry or else it will pull up the polish with the tape!  Please excuse some of the pieces of orange glitter on my hands, some of them were jumpers and I couldn’t get them all off my skin!

So there you go, a super fun Autumn inspired manicure!  I think this may be what I do for Halloween!  Again, a big thank you to Amy for doing this swap post with me!  Don’t forget to check out www.lacqueredlover.com for some fun manicures, reviews and giveaways!



GUEST POST: Featuring the one and only Carly from Lacquered Lover GUEST POST: Featuring the one and only Carly from Lacquered Lover Reviewed by Unknown on 1:00 PM Rating: 5

Post AD