Header AD

Captivated by the Taste of a Juicy Peach

Franken-master? I think not. I only show you the ones that turn out nice! My first ever franken was a disaster. It was a few drops of everything and it ended up being a purple gray mold color with a gross texture. My advice to get started frankening? I'll do a later post about that! ;)

I already own Cult Nail Captivated. So why did I buy Icing's Tiger's Blood which is a dupe? Pure impulsiveness maybe? I don't really know. It struck me recently that it would make for a good idea to franken this "extra" bottle that I had on hand. So I added an entire H&M mini polish of "Juicy Peach" a coral-y orange and 2/3 bottle of Icing Tigers Blood. Shook like crazy and this is how it turned out. It toned down some of the gold/bright orange glitter. That's not a bad thing, I like that it makes it different from plain Tiger's Blood.
 I mixed it up in an empty bottle of Essie Good to Go topcoat. I wish it was a bit more transparent so that more of the glitter showed. Perhaps I will add a bit of clear polish to thin it out.
 These swatches were just 2 coats.

And for any of you interested in more of my personal life.... I would like to share with you, my silly mother. She's a lot of fun and always encourages anything creative that I do and is of course my biggest fan. What kind of mother would she be if she wasn't. Anywho, she is furthering her education a bit taking a few college courses and one is apparently computer or internet related in some way because this is what I found when I last checked my GoogleDocs "Suggestion Box" form that is embedded in the bottom of the page:

    9/7/11 @ 17:04 : "This is your Mother. I like the french tip clouds. Really pretty. I'm learning how to make a blog and wanted to figure out how to make a comment on them. You're my guinea pig! Love you!"

and then once again, apparently for emphasis. :)

9/8/11 @ 07:55 : "This is your Mother. I'm trying to comment again on your blog. I like the french tip clouds you did." 
Haha. Read it in a mono-tone, it makes it even funnier! :) She's silly but I love her! She always manages to come up with amazing ideas for art projects, with no desire to start or finish them. In fact, she's the one that came up with the idea for my cartoon manicure exhibit project! I've decided to name it "Childhood is at Your Fingertips" (thanks to Laura's fab idea!) and it will be in an art show March 2012.
Captivated by the Taste of a Juicy Peach Captivated by the Taste of a Juicy Peach Reviewed by Unknown on 12:53 AM Rating: 5

Post AD