Header AD

Skies Above

I was wearing Hard Candy Sky and thought how appropriate to add clouds for french tips. :) I think they look quite sweet. Sinful Colors - Snow Me White for the tips. Maybe I should have included a little bird as an accent nail?

I just used a short nail art brush to freehand the clouds.

I have to include a few pictures of Sky by itself because it's simply divine. This is one of the polishes that got me started with a polish obsession. I saw a light blue on Lauren Conrad last year (in a magazine! never seen her in person) and I hunted on the internet until I saw this one and picked it up at Walmart ASAP.



I even got two compliments on it today from separate people in the mall today while shopping.
Skies Above Skies Above Reviewed by Unknown on 4:00 AM Rating: 5

Post AD