Header AD

Ulta Jaded + NK Magical 065


September 15, 2011


 This is two coats of Ulta Jaded, which I recently purchased at Ulta. They had the (round bottle) Ulta polish on sale for $2 (The sale might be still going on)! This polish is amazing!  You are not going to believe this, but I did absolutely ZERO clean up (which is not like me). This polish went on like a dream! I think it is partially credited to the brush, but could be the formula too! I hope the other Ulta polishes I bought go on this great! I am pretty sure this is my first Ulta polish in the round bottle. I have some in the square bottle, which I think the application is somewhat tricky with those.

Today I received the below polish in the mail from Melissa over at Shine and Polishment. (Go check out her blog! She was so sweet to send this polish along with two others as extras in her giveaway I won about a month ago). I was dying to try this polish since I have never seen it or even heard of the brand, and it looked AMAZING in the bottle. This is two coats of NK Magical 065. It has a great look on the nail but left a weird texture look on my nail, which I kind of like! You can really see what I am talking about in the close up shot. I think it looks like my manicure has tiny circular indents! I think it is caused by the reflection of the transparent glitter, but not sure though! What do you think about it?




 Then of course I couldn't leave it be! I added a crap ton of flower stickers! I actually like the "busy" finished look! I think this is the first manicure I am showing you that I am actually wearing at the same time! =)

Ulta Jaded + NK Magical 065 Ulta Jaded + NK Magical 065 Reviewed by Unknown on 7:53 PM Rating: 5

Post AD