Header AD

Vanilla Ice

I've changed the shape of my nails a bit. Just as an experiment. I have a lot of weak spots on the corners of my nails when I wear them squared off. I'm feeling the urge to just hack them down to nubs, but thought I would try this out for a few manicures to see if it will grow on me. I know some have said that the "almond" shape is coming back, or will be big this fall... whatever. I don't like sharp talons, but I'll try out this soft almond shape and see how I can function with it.

I painted two coats of Sally Hansen CSM - Lavender Cloud followed by two coats of GOSH Vanilla Ice. I just wanted something soft and shimmery. I really like it.


The nail shape is an adjustment, but like I said I just want to try it out for a few days at least.

So far I didn't take any length of, I just filed the sides in. So technically they are the same length, but they feel much shorter to me than when they are squared. It's really strange. This shape is not that awkward or uncomfortable. They haven't gotten in my way at all really. When I get that urge to cut my nails to nubs, it's usually because those corners are irritating to me. That's probably why they are the weak spots, they get in my way and bear the brunt of any trauma. What do you think about this kind of nail shape?
Vanilla Ice Vanilla Ice Reviewed by Unknown on 6:48 PM Rating: 5

Post AD