Header AD

China Glaze DV8 + Feenix Shake Your Tailfeathers

June 14, 2012


Yesterday was deemed Holo Hump Day! So I'm a little late with this post. =(

This is two coats of China Glaze DV8 and two coats of Feenix Shake your Tailfeathers! Photos show one coat of top coat! I really like Feenix Shake Your Tailfeathers! I love the combination of green, blue and turquoise holo glitter. 

For the first day, I wore China Glaze DV8 by itself. I was disappointed in China Glaze DV8 because it chipped and showed tip wear by the next afternoon. Oh well! No big deal. I did some touch ups with DV8 and added this awesome glitter top coat by Feenix! Mani is still going strong! I'm wearing it right now! Love this glow!

You can visit Feenix Polish on Etsy by click here. She has some pretty awesome polishes!


Check out others who participated in Holo Hump Day!




China Glaze DV8 + Feenix Shake Your Tailfeathers China Glaze DV8 + Feenix Shake Your Tailfeathers Reviewed by Unknown on 6:53 PM Rating: 5

Post AD