Header AD

31 Day Challenge - Day 27 - Inspired by Artwork

I realize I'm going out of order, but I haven't had time to execute my idea for "inspired by a pattern" just yet, so rather than sit on these pictures.... I wanted to show them to you and I'll come back to Day 21 when I get done. ;) My blog, my rules. Lol

Artwork.... Cartoons..... Sonoma Nail Art hit the nail on the head when she suggested the Gargoyles from The Hunchback of Notre Dame! Wonderful idea! Thanks again Michelle!

The base polish is Zoya Kristen stamped with Barielle Coco Bar and the bundle monster pebble image. All of the Gargoyle art was done with acrylic paints.
Left is Hugo
Middle is Victor
Right is Lavergne


 So I haven't forgotten about the challenge, I've just been scatter brained.


31 Day Challenge - Day 27 - Inspired by Artwork 31 Day Challenge - Day 27 - Inspired by Artwork Reviewed by Unknown on 4:00 AM Rating: 5

Post AD