Header AD

Rebecca Likes Cupcakes

June 01, 2012


Today, I have a really special polish from my collection to show you! This is two coats of the lovely Rebecca Likes Cupcakes! This polish is made by my friend Rebecca from Rebecca Likes Nails! (If you aren't following her blog, go check it out! She has the best nail designs and swatches!) I was lucky enough to swap her for this polish! This polish is the perfect purple glitter sandwich all in one bottle!


The next day I decided to take it to another level with some matte top coat and stamping! I stamped on the bottom design with Kleancolor Metallic Purple and DRK-A Stamping Plate. On my ring finger, I added an extra design with Kleancolor White and Bundle Monster Stamping Plate BM14.



Rebecca Likes Cupcakes Rebecca Likes Cupcakes Reviewed by Unknown on 4:14 PM Rating: 5

Post AD