Header AD

Lynnderella Nosegay

June 07, 2012


This polish is an amazing addition to my collection! It is by far my favorite Lynnderella polish! It is on my top 10 "all time favorites" list! I love it! I am really excited about this polish if you can't tell haha...

This is two coats of Lynnderella Nosegay over two coats of Zoya Kendal. Photos show one coat of top coat. I love how it looks like a purple speckled robins egg. It has the most amazing combo of various shades and shapes of purple glitter! It is so elegant and soft. It also has a milky purple base. I would suggest layering this polish.


Earlier this week I went to CVS and picked up a bottle of Milani Jewel FX Gold (Thanks to Rebecca for making me want this polish!!!!). I decided to use my newly purchased polish on this mani! What do you think of this combo?




Lynnderella Nosegay Lynnderella Nosegay Reviewed by Unknown on 6:18 PM Rating: 5

Post AD