Header AD

KBShimmer Shipwreck

June 03, 2012


This is the perfect blue glitter packed polish! I absolutely adore this polish! This is three coats of KBShimmer Shipwreck by itself! I started with two regular coats of the polish. For the third coat, I added a very thin coat/dabbed on to patch up "glitter gaps". Photos show two coats of top coat. I adore the subtle orange glitter with the blue and green--such a great color combo!

KBShimmer is moving from Etsy to her own site at kbshimmer.com!  She plans to restock her new site in approx. two weeks! Christy has some amazing polishes and bath/body products! You can also visit her on Facebook ! She has slowly but surely been releasing some new neon glitter packed polishes! SOOOOO summery! 


Finally, I got my nail tape in the mail! I bought 10 colored rolls off eBay for under $3!!!!! I had to wait a while to receive it (like 2 weeks--not really that bad), but so worth the wait! I decided to try my first real tape mani. What do you think? All I did was place the white tape on my nail in this pattern. I added another coat of top coat. The tape didn't last long on my nails. Within a couple hours, the tape started to peel off. Next time, I will place the tape on my nail, paint over it with polish, and then remove the tape.



KBShimmer Shipwreck KBShimmer Shipwreck Reviewed by Unknown on 5:03 PM Rating: 5

Post AD