Header AD

Born Pretty Store - Bullion Beads/Microbeads

I mentioned that I also received the Bullion Beads. They can be found here for $3.33. It comes in a wheel of 12 different colors. The beads are so tiny that they got a little mixed together despite the different compartments. It's a nice array of colors that are available in this wheel. I chose to use the dark teal on the top right of my picture.
 It was a perfect match for Essie School of Hard Rocks. This is 2 coats.
 I applied a generous coat of Seche Vite and then poured the beads over the nail until they covered the entire thing. (Remember the "caviar" debate?)

One solid nail used up a good bit of my beads of that color, so for the rest of the nails I just outline the half moon area with a line of beads.
 It's not a terribly long lasting manicure, but it's cute and a novelty. :)

Born Pretty Store - Bullion Beads/Microbeads Born Pretty Store - Bullion Beads/Microbeads Reviewed by Unknown on 4:00 AM Rating: 5

Post AD