Header AD

Juicy Watermelons!!!

Good afternoon dear followers :-)

Hope you are all having a great Sunday. It's a bank holiday here tomorrow so I get 3 days off work - yay :-)

So, the other day I showed you my lemony-lime mani as part of my Summer Fruits Collection (I just made that "collection" name up by the way, lol, but I like it...sounds legit!!!) and I told you I had another one to show you which I did a while back - Watermelons!!

Here is what I used:

*Base colour: 2True Shade no7 Rose Pink
*Vital Make-Up: Shade no19
*Male Up Academy: Shade no13
*Rimmel London - 60 Seconds Collection:Black Out
* Nail Art Brush - White

(The above polishes area all available is Boots or Superdrug, these are drugstores in the UK)

That's it for today...Happy polishing :-)

xoxo
Juicy Watermelons!!! Juicy Watermelons!!! Reviewed by Unknown on 5:37 AM Rating: 5

Post AD