Header AD

Nubar Earth - Amazing green from the Going Green Collection

Today I wanted to show you an amazing green I recently purchased from the Nubar Going Green collection. The whole collection is a dream to look at. I can't stop staring at my nails. Hhmmm, its so eco-themed !!

I'm sure that if you are a green lover you already own all or part of this collection.

Earth is a blue-green shimmer. In certain light, this one can actually look more blue than green but it has tons of pigmentation - light green micro-simmer all over .

IMO, the formula on this polish is pretty much perfect, I can't flaw it at all. Its totally opaque in 2 coats and has a fast drying time. Its a dream to work with polishes like this. I can't wait to get more greens from this collection.

 *Picture overload coming up !!*



Nubar Earth - Amazing green from the Going Green Collection Nubar Earth - Amazing green from the Going Green Collection Reviewed by Unknown on 12:21 PM Rating: 5

Post AD